7th & 8th GRADE FRIENDS
Dear 7th & 8th Grade Friends,
We will be using our CPS Google Accounts for doing all our work in computer class. In case you need an extension for a project, please let me know. We are all human and sometimes we need extra time to work. Please try to your best to work on these projects and turn them in on time because I only see you once a week.
Please use Google Apps such as Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc to do these projects. Share them with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for all the hard work that you put in these assignments!!!!
- Action Plan
- #Peace Tweets
- Personal Inventory
- Self Esteem
- Naviance- Career Planning (Ms. Gonzalez)
- NSTeens.org (Take the NSTeens Challenge Quiz and email me the Certificate of Completion at email@example.com)
- Case Studies
- 3D Selfies
CPS SURVEY FOR 5-8TH GRADERS
- Reusable ‘Oleo Sponge’ Could Change the Way We Deal with Oil Spills
- Questions for the Reusable 'Oleo Sponge' Article
- Make an informational poster using Google Slides or Docs using the 5 W's and 1 H:
-Who: Who invented this, who does this benefit?
- What: What is this? What does it do?
- Where: Where can this be used?
- When: When can this be used? What conditions can this work in?
- How: How can this be used? Explain the process in your words. How can this help the environment, humans, and animals?
- Why: Why was this invented? Why should we care about this? Why is it a good idea or a bad idea?